In order to keep the Team Challenge a unique and quality event we will be putting a cap at 60 teams. Get your team signed up early to ensure your spot!
Team members along with one guest receive exclusive access to the Team Challenge after party to celebrate after the race! There will be food and craft beer provided by Rochester Mills at no additional charge!
Registration is now open
TEAM CHALLENGE RULES
- All team members must also register individually for the race.
- The team fee must be included with your team form.
- A team must have at least 5 members but no more than 10; top 5 will be scored.
- There are divisions for CORPORATE and OPEN.
- To qualify for a CORPORATE team at least 75% of your team members must be employed by the same company. All other groups or clubs may participate in the OPEN division.
- There is a Team Challenge for the Half Marathon, 10K and 5K.
- Bib numbers may NOT be switched.
- Teams will be scored on the cross-country method; i.e. team scores will be based on each runner’s finishing position within his/her age group. The top 5 positions will count toward the teams score. Teams with less than 5 members will not be scored as a team. Awards will be presented to the top 5 members of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place CORPORATE teams.
- Team registration will close when the 60 spots have filled or by September 1, 2019.
For questions, please e-mail Liz Magulick at email@example.com.